On Friday, March 5, 2021 from 9:30 to 11:00 CET, the streamSAVE consortium will hold the first Dialogue Group meeting, bringing together experts and policy officers from various EU Member States to discuss key issues surrounding the savings calculations for specific Priority Actions, or technical actions with high energy savings potential.
Key stakeholders are invited to join the kick-off meeting to learn more about the streamSAVE project and the first five Priority Actions (PA) it will address, including heat recovery, building automation & control systems, refrigeration systems, electric vehicles, and lighting systems.
The agenda for the meeting will include the following:
- Introduction to streamSAVE and the meeting objectives
- streamSAVE’s dialogue groups: what you can get from and bring to them
- Priority Actions: scope and first insights
- Interactive session to identify key issues to be discussed in the dialogue groups
- Guest presentation by Ulla Suomi (Motiva, Finland) about the Concerted Action for the Energy Efficiency Directive and an expert’s point of view on energy savings calculations
- Wrap-up and next steps